PDA

View Full Version : should i get this one and what should i do with it.

Lanaman
12-17-2014, 02:22 AM
78 75 71 80 68 56 58

it got kinda good stats but i dont know what to do with it. Also i need to buy a barracks uppgrade to get it.

I am thinking i should go war with it because high str/sta

Apoca1ypse
12-17-2014, 07:48 AM
The size is tiny, so a rage is probably your best bet.

Considering the low chi and presence, an agility based blades build would be optimal with those stats.

Adoede
12-17-2014, 08:17 AM
While I agree that a war is a decent idea for this because of the higher str, int, agi, sta - the problem is with the 56 pres and chi. Normally those aren't critical stats for a war, but if you've got a war with 56 pres be prepared to die a lot. A LOT. Especially since you'll be taking a lot of hits and most of the time will lose out on the initiative battle. Even as a Rage or Theatrics, you'll die a lot. If you do take this build, it might be advisable to bump up the pres a bit through gear to make it more survivable.

weaw
12-17-2014, 05:53 PM
Sorry, but IMHO the best idea for this is to do nothing.
Presense of 56 is just a pain. Especially, if You haven't the Undertaker at level 2.
This gladiator will get a -10+ penalty for his attributes once and then will be die just permanently.
He just will not reach retirement...

Dainoji
12-18-2014, 10:13 PM
It really depends on what your goals are. If you want to mess around grab any slave. Even slaves with terrible attributes can be used to teach you about the game. If you are ready to build your monster glad then you might want to wait.