PDA

View Full Version : how do i kill last boss in conquest

Lanaman
12-12-2014, 07:06 AM
I get to last boss np, but on third challange i run out of energy on all fighterss every time. I just cant kill him alwasy run out of energy what do i do?

Kuljem
12-12-2014, 08:48 AM
No idea man. I just can't beat Hard level, even tho I use 4 allies over lvl 50 with legendaries and good strategies(knockout :D).
Can anyone give advice on how to beat hard lvl? Pretty please..?

weaw
12-12-2014, 11:03 AM
At Nightmare (Or Hard, i.e. at Your 50 level) try to gather balanced team to do that.
Something like: One good defensive War using tank + 1-2 KO/bleeding Theatrics + 2-1 high damage Rage.

Right now i see Unholy Guardian + Thunder Lips as a Tank + Theatrics. Bruce Lee will help you if you find him! Look for something Arrrgh too for damage!
Seraph Zeta is another very good tank. And there is a whole stable, Imperial Guards, for tank role...

There's no more special to do Conquests at Nightmare for any of Yours gladiator. You may do it once per day if You have enough time...

But Conquest at Hard for some levels just imposible task i think... :(

Adoede
12-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Seraph Zeta is another very good tank.

Nice to get some recognition:)

Imho, the best true tanks in the game are 1) Argh Pirate, 2) Unholy Guardian, 3) Duke Nukem & Seraph Zeta. (Onezeronine and Eleventwentytwo are also top notch, but Oedi isn't maximizing their achievements at the moment.) Any one of those will give you the tank you need to draw enemy attention and out-last the two war mini-bosses even at nightmare level.

I've posted on this topic many times before and it's been a while since I've last done a conquest run. That said, the best team to take is all of SOTC's guys because they are the only glads in the game that are lvl 55, maxed in top gear, always using all 6 achievement slots, and run with excellent tactics. Just wait to go on a conquest run until his stable is available to you. Then, I'd take:

Argh Pirate - True tank (Unholy Guardian, Duke Nukem and Seraph Zeta also can substitute)
Arghpirate - Top quality 2H Rage with enough stamina to last the whole three-rounds (Ahhnold and Seraph Madigant are also good for this)
Arrrrr Pirate - Hit-n-run Blade Rage (Bruce Iee is also a worthy substitute for this role)
Arrrrrghpirate - Bleeder Theatrics (Actually, I usually substitute another 2H Rage here if they're available - Ahhnold or Seraph Madigant)

(Arrrrrpirate is a fantastic Hybrid war, but that style just doesn't work well in conquests in my experience.)

Now go forth and conquer.

Adoede