PDA

View Full Version : I propose a freebie when you beat another gladiator without even getting a single hit

oystein
04-13-2011, 03:35 AM
Once in a while one of my gladiators beats the other (and sometimes vice versa) without losing a single health point.... rare, but it happens....

I propose an incentive to that feat!

:cool:

Team Kaos
04-13-2011, 10:13 AM
I propose some freebies to Team Kaos for kicking everyone's ass relentlessly.

Here my boys sit up top and what do they get?? They get to fight freaks like Bloodbath II and the Lil Ludis/Alpha Team stables over and over.......it's not easy being #1.......and #2.............and #3..........and..well #4 too.

Might be a while still until Aurora gets up to the top to challenge, so I think the 5 spot will be open for a bit longer.

J/K everyone.....joke...ha ha..funny..get it?

oystein
04-13-2011, 10:29 AM
I propose some freebies to Team Kaos for kicking everyone's ass relentlessly.

Here my boys sit up top and what do they get?? They get to fight freaks like Bloodbath II and the Lil Ludis/Alpha Team stables over and over.......it's not easy being #1.......and #2.............and #3..........and..well #4 too.

Might be a while still until Aurora gets up to the top to challenge, so I think the 5 spot will be open for a bit longer.

J/K everyone.....joke...ha ha..funny..get it?

:-)

But it seems like someone has been deeply hurting you!

Nate
04-13-2011, 12:05 PM
I'm actually going to be working on the Achievement system very soon, so things like this will be rewarded. I'm going to create a thread down in the Suggestion forum to get input from those interested in offering it on what kinds of achievements they think would be cool.

-Nate-