PDA

View Full Version : Love what you've done with the place!

Stormcloak
11-22-2014, 11:20 AM
Hi Nate and everyone else,

I'm not sure if you remember me, but after taking about a year off I've come back for more. This is still one of the best value, high level strategy games out there. I like the updates that have been put in - conquests are a fun way to kill a bit of time (although I hope it doesn't become too much of a required grind) and the blacksmith upgrade is fantastic! I also like the new blood games format so that you're not stuck there when performing poorly. I would still love to see the ability to run distinct strategies -i.e if opponent is rage, use these five triggers, if opponent is war, use these five, etc. I'd also be interested in seeing some sort of guild/clan type system.

Anyway, I've managed to pick up another HOL glad after retiring my rage, Farkas. KresJack is a dual blade theatrics that I plan to possibly dip into the rage tree. I also just retired my theatrics Vilkus, but just barely because he climbed up too quickly (but managed to leave in 14th). I'm just waiting for a strong HOL glad to show up at auction and will hopefully run a war build with him.

It's nice to see some if the old faces still around, and to see some strong newer faces that have climbed the ranks!

Anyway, I just wanted to say "hi" and to keep up the good work:)

Cheers,

Storm

Nate
11-24-2014, 10:23 PM
Welcome back to the Pits Storm and thanks for the feedback and encouragement! Glad to see you're enjoying yourself and like many of the new changes and updates! :)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Pit Lord
01-16-2015, 11:39 PM
I remember you. Welcome back!