PDA

View Full Version : Remove the lvl cap for skills

Prinny
11-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Nate, I have recently picked up a new gladiator that I have been training however I have ran into a slight problem.
My gladiator has 30 trains in the skilltree and I was not planning on getting any other skills from the first 2 tiers. However he has not yet reached lvl 30 so I am unable to continue training his skills.
Would it be possible to remove the lvl requirement that is currently in place because I am currently forced to put the training points into attributes in order not to lose any of them.

http://i61.tinypic.com/ne6b0g.png

Nate
11-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Hey Prinny, thanks for the question. At this time there aren't any plans to change this, however, it is possible later in the future it may. For the most part gladiators shouldn't be held up for very long if/when they find themselves in this situation.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

FrosteeFyre
11-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Why not dump the excess points into some of your stats while you wait for your glad to level up? Will save you some grinding in the future, as opposed to wasting them on parts of the Theatrics tier which you didn't want anyway?

Prinny
11-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Why not dump the excess points into some of your stats while you wait for your glad to level up? Will save you some grinding in the future, as opposed to wasting them on parts of the Theatrics tier which you didn't want anyway?

I did, I said I was forced into putting them there though so I wouldn't lose any and am not too happy about that :)

wuhugm
11-11-2014, 01:39 AM
^ I prefer to have the training points cap be increased to 100 instead of 40, or even better be removed altogether