PDA

View Full Version : Bloodbath II

Team Kaos
04-12-2011, 01:46 PM
That purty record of his is quickly coming down to earth. The Team Kaos boys have knocked him around like a loving little brother.

CaineDeSoulis
04-13-2011, 02:01 PM
I want a piece of blood aswell i managed to dodge him while he was on the way up. i think CaineDeSoulis can take him.

Team Kaos
04-13-2011, 03:13 PM
i think CaineDeSoulis can take him.

If CaineDeSoulis lasted 10 seconds against him I'd be surprised.

CaineDeSoulis
04-13-2011, 03:16 PM
3 shots would be all i need to take him down. hell thorgrim the wall went down in 2. :)...actually only need 1 shot at 1 damage to the head...and a knockout...0.1% of it happening but is possible. we'll meet at the top :)

Team Kaos
04-13-2011, 04:39 PM
3 shots would be all i need to take him down.

Mighty big words. Big difference between brutalizing gray leather jackets with a purple great axe and watching it deflect off purple heavy platemail.

actually only need 1 shot at 1 damage to the head...and a knockout

Watchout....there are lots of theatrics guys running around with the knockout skill and just like you said all it takes it 1 hit and 1 point of damage and goodnight goodfight.

we'll meet at the top

We have not seen a Rage at #1 in a long time. Not since Laphroaig sat at the top I believe, many moons ago.

CaineDeSoulis
04-13-2011, 05:04 PM
well the only thing that seperates CaineDeSoulis and your quartet of Champions is double his level and thats not all that....well that is alot actually...well atleast he's pretty high in the juggernaut rankings...over 200 fighters ahead of caine you say....hmmm...well expireance in combat is...100 more fights than him?....well then #5 he's coming for you ...in a couple of months atleast ^_^

Team Kaos
04-13-2011, 05:12 PM
Hear that Bloodbath II......he's coming for you!!