PDA

View Full Version : Possible Tavern Glitch?

FrosteeFyre
10-16-2014, 08:36 AM
Hello, I am making a report on an issue I see that keeps recurring when my tank fights an opponent in the Tavern.

In this first picture : 98
you see that my glad has 119/121 stamina and the opponent has 59/64 stam at the end of Minute 5. There is NO attacks shown, even in the "Non-Bloody Highlights" section where this screencap was taken. And yet just 2 minutes later my gladiator falls to the ground and begs the guy to spare me, there were no hits recorded and I didn't get exhausted, we must of both been tanking to last that long, and yet the crowd didn't throw anything at us (that I could see), what happened?

Here's another screencap of it (taken from "Bloody Highlights" tab): 99

If anyone knows how/why this is happening I would appreciate it (I assume he might have got a drip of bleed on me and I bled out slowly over 8 minutes, the loss isn't what's confusing me, it's that there was no recorded hits throughout the whole battle whatsoever, and yet my guy was apparently at below 25% hp 7 min and 15 sec in, because he surrendered.

FrosteeFyre
10-16-2014, 08:37 AM
I'm sorry, it recorded 1 hit, that got deflected by my guys' armor (as you can see in the first image, it's the only way I could tell I had lost hp and still had relatively full stamina)

FrosteeFyre
10-16-2014, 08:46 AM
Perhaps my tank was SO efficient I broke Nate's Tavern XD

Dainoji
10-16-2014, 08:51 AM
I can't see anything in those images, they are too small. Use imgur instead to link the images. Are you in blow-by-blow mode? Often in tanking battles the crowd gets pissed and pelts the boring glads with sharp objects. In the tavern nature sends angry birds, hungry wolves and other grumpy furry things to express her disappointment. A bleeding wound over several minutes can also drop a tank.

FrosteeFyre
10-16-2014, 09:13 AM
Aye, the first image is taken from "Blow-by-blow" and yet there is no hits on it (save the one where it mentions I deflected it) not a single hit is shown through the whole fight

FrosteeFyre
10-16-2014, 09:16 AM
Here they are on imgur: (click the "FIRST IMAGE" "SECOND IMAGE" tabs to see both pictures) : http://imgur.com/wXXygiu,1jmLLv6#0

FrosteeFyre
10-16-2014, 09:17 AM
The second image on imgur is Blow-by-blow details and it is literally just the rounds and minutes changing, and then my guy falls to the ground with low HP, how in the world?

FrosteeFyre
10-18-2014, 02:53 PM
Again, it's happening again for 4th time in the past few days. It says my guy is bleeding and taking damage but it doesn't show me ANYTHING, Nate, any idea what's going on?

http://imgur.com/c676IHF

Nate
10-20-2014, 08:55 PM
Most likely your gladiator is getting damaged by the environment for tanking for too long and for some reason it isn't showing up. Probably a tavern only bug. I wouldn't worry about it too much and instead focus on modifying your triggers so you don't tank for so long without being offensive. In the arena you'll find you'll make the crowd angry doing that and it is best not to do that.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

FrosteeFyre
10-21-2014, 09:27 AM
I see, makes sense, thank you Nate, but the crowd don't scare me ;) If anyone had a heavy enough weapon to drop Godly Greg or Bloody Bill, then I might make 'em a bit more active :P