PDA

View Full Version : Maxed Everything

wuhugm
10-10-2014, 04:46 AM
I've maxed all skills and stats and there's nothing left to put training points in, what should I do? :confused:

Dainoji
10-10-2014, 06:42 AM
Congrats! Welcome to the real game now. ;) Start optimizing your strategies and gear. Additionally start training a new gladiator if you aren't already running 5. There are a lot of builds out there.

wuhugm
10-10-2014, 07:04 AM
5 already~

So there's no point for training points anymore? just let it stays red?

Adoede
10-10-2014, 08:03 AM
Training points always come in handy because the game is always evolving. You never know if a new update will introduce new skills or balancing factors that make your current build obsolete. Case in point, I spent pretty much this whole season re-training almost all my glads to try new things and experiment with the new tier 6 skills. Actually, some of them won't be done re-training til halfway through the next season (Swapping out five skills from rank 10 to zero takes a lot of time).

In my experience, my first non-HOL glads were mainly built to retire ASAP and get me HOL glads. I'm finding that my first batch of HOL glads are useful guinea pigs for testing strategies and builds and have taught me what I should have been looking for in new recruits who can be competitive at the top level of the game. Many of these will eventually be retired so I can find recruits that better reflect that understanding. This is another reason why I suggest that people give up following their win/loss records and just dive head-long into experimenting and having fun with new build ideas.

wuhugm
10-11-2014, 01:27 AM
re-training is such a pain, especially if your tier 6 skill is at lvl 10 already, need to unlearn to 0, no thanks~

it's hard to get the slave u really want, this new HoL slave I got for 1115 consumes most of my trophies for resetting the list :(

weaw
10-11-2014, 03:45 AM
re-training is such a pain, especially if your tier 6 skill is at lvl 10 already, need to unlearn to 0, no thanks~
To 9,9 only...

wuhugm
10-11-2014, 06:47 AM
To 9,9 only...

That's what it supposed to be, but mine doesn't work, I have freed one lvl but can't allocate it to anywhere else but tier 6 which i freed the point from. Perhaps a bug.

Dainoji
10-11-2014, 09:05 AM
you can't just put the point anywhere when doing a repec. All the rules are still enforced. I've never had any trouble doing it. Who is your glad and what are you trying to do? Maybe we can help see what is going on.

weaw
10-11-2014, 01:21 PM
I have freed one lvl but can't allocate it to anywhere else but tier 6 which i freed the point from. Perhaps a bug.
Let's try together.
We have, for example, Theatrics Skill Tree with a 10 maximized skills:
T1: Exotics,
T2: Faint, Called Shot,
T3: Crowd Pleaser, Gratuitous Violence,
T4: Armour Movement, Strenght of the Crowd, Hamstring,
T5: Surprise Ending,
T6: Entangle.

We need, for example, to unlearn Hamstring and learn Signature Moves.

At first, we can't get 101+ skill points total. We can't also unlearn any skill in first five tiers, because we need to keep 90+ skill points total in first five tiers as the Entangle condition.
So, unlearn the Entangle skill to 9,9 and put a free skill point in the Signature Moves.
Now we have got 91 skill points for 1-5 tiers total and 9 skill points for tier 6. 100 skill points total.
And now we may simple unlearn Hamstring by one and put one skill point in the Signature Moves skill. Unlearn another one and put it. And so on. While we doing that, skill points for first five tiers total will be 90 (after unlearning Hamstring) and 91 (after learnind Signature Moves).

wuhugm
10-11-2014, 04:33 PM
^ Yeap, the current state is 90 points tier 1-5 and 10 points tier 6, unlearned so tier 6 became 9.9. One free skill point, this can't be allocated anywhere but tier 6.

since the previous update, where tier 6 was frozen to non-lvl 50 glad, it's been weird. Before it was frozen my tier 6 was already lvl 9 though the glad was only lvl 40 or so.

Ahhnold
10-11-2014, 06:54 PM
If you're a weakling and need to go back to da fundamentals and verking owt your core maascles, there is a better way to do eet.

Untrain tier 6 to 9.9, and put a point into a lower tier. This will mean you have 91 points in skills of tier 5 or lower. Then you will need to untrain a non tier 6 skill one rank at a time to redistribute skill points. Once you have done that, go back to your tier 6 skill and put that last .1 into it.