PDA

View Full Version : Rain of trophies!

Thor
09-19-2014, 03:35 AM
I just got 15, 18 and 20 trophies in 8 contracts for Thor Odinson (Every glad got at least one time trophies with the smallest amount being 10). Nate, why you so generous? One would have needed to be on an amazingly lucky streak to even get 10 trophies, now you get way more than this with every tavern-run. I have to thank you, Nate, but it makes it harder for me to spend money, because I don't even need so many trophies :D

No, seriously, it is well appreciated and will most likely help some newer players with the first few vital upgrades (recently bought the Undertaker 2/3, it is a blessing!) Nice approach and I really hope it pays out.

Kreegan
09-19-2014, 04:01 AM
If this is not the harbinger of a price increase of the trophy-only goods (or something similar), maybe some reduction of the trophy rewards in the Tavern is in order indeed. With 3 gladiators doing their daily runs I got around 50 trophies, which is 1.25 with the old scale. Even in the "one trophy per day" times we didn't have that many of them around.

Abbatoir
09-19-2014, 04:15 AM
To refresh the blacksmith can get expensive - that alone is a good reason to have more trophies :)

Thor
09-19-2014, 09:49 AM
The blacksmith-update made it a LOT cheaper to get your gear, especially on higher levels. So I can't really follow your logic, sorry.

Prinny
09-19-2014, 10:47 AM
Are you really complaining about free trophies? :p

Thor
09-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Hell, no!

Just stating out that I really think Nate follows his new "I'm generous, so you'll be too"-strategy pretty good and I hope it works out for him.

Edit: Also, the trophies gained seem to be depending on the level of the glad, nice change if you ask me. Although it means it won't have a huge impact for newer players right away.