PDA

View Full Version : Entangled with 0%

Adoede
09-04-2014, 09:41 AM
Nate,

Randomly through some fights with my glads using whips and nets the opponent will show a crit effect of being entangled even when my glad didn't throw an entangle activated attack. Even stranger, it shows that they are entangled at 0%. Doesn't seem to be affecting play, but it's a bug nonetheless.

Nate
09-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Which gladiators are having this issue? Are they trained in Entangle?

Adoede
09-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Seraph Mithros - Entangle at rank 8. Happens towards the end of some fights.

Nate
09-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Does it always show up 0% or only when it shows up without the skill having gone off?

Edit: I just ran about 100 fights and am not able to reproduce this. Do you have a fight that shows it? I'm going to need more detailed information in order to track this down. Thanks.

Adoede
09-04-2014, 10:57 AM
I think it happened in a pit fight or two. Can't find an arena fight where that happens though. If you check Seraph Mithros's pit fights for today, you should be able to find it.

Nate
09-04-2014, 08:50 PM
If you (or anyone else) sees this again please take a screen shot and or point me to the actual fight where it happened. Thanks!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate
10-21-2014, 12:34 PM
I believe I found the cause of this and have uploaded a fix. If anyone sees it again please let me know. My apologies on the delay in finding this bug, it was a tough one to track down.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-