PDA

View Full Version : The Tigers : So long Pit of War, thanks for all the fun (and fish) !

Narol
08-30-2014, 10:57 PM
Hello guys,

I've come to a point where playing PoW daily to stay competitive at the top has become more a chore than a pleasure. I've been thinking about it during my holiday break and I've finally come to the decision to leave the Pit permanently and focus on other challenges.... (for example I'm currently I'm in mad love with the "Warsword Conquest" Mod for "Mount &Blade : Warband", that is a total conversion of that game to the universe of Warhammer Fantasy Battle, impressive fan job)

Was nice knowing you all, maybe we'll meet again someday in the multiverse.

Very special thanks to Nate for making a game so cool and addictive that gave me years of fun, you're da man ! I've already said it but I will say it again : the way you pay attention to your playerbase and listen to their problems and requests is damn great and should be a model for all the game-makers...

Bye and be well, all !

Adoede
08-30-2014, 11:18 PM
You'll be missed, Narol. Thanks for being an advocate for the less established managers in the game - you really are a decent fellow.

Apoca1ypse
08-31-2014, 12:28 AM
Sad that the holiday is permanent, but best wishes for whats next :)

It's been awesome competing against you in the pit, mate :)

Nate
08-31-2014, 04:20 AM
Hey Narol,

No worries buddy, it is my pleasure! In today's busy societies with thousands of new shiny objects to distract us at ever corner, getting someone to play the same game for 2 weeks is a huge feat, three months a miracle, and over two years a legend of mythical proportions! Glad to have had you fighting on the sands all this time and when you start to get the arena itch again you know where to come to get it scratched! :)

Good luck outside the Pit!

-Nate-

Sotc
08-31-2014, 05:18 AM
Sorry to see you go. Good luck in future endeavors!

FrosteeFyre
08-31-2014, 10:15 AM
I was too new of a stable to have fought you in the arena, but I wish you all the best regardless!

Pit Lord
08-31-2014, 09:14 PM
Sad to see you go. Maybe one day you will return. We can never know.

Alba Kebab
09-02-2014, 12:10 AM
Sorry to see you go, Narol, it was great fun whilst you were here, good luck wherever you might be.