PDA

View Full Version : Permenant delete for old glads?

Adoede
08-10-2014, 08:58 AM
Hey Nate,

I wonder if you might add a permanent delete option for retired glads someday. There are 5 non-HOL glads in my stables that I'll never revive and that list of glads on my stable page is getting long. Besides, I'd like to re-use some of their names for future glads.

This is low priority, obviously, but a permanent delete option for a retired glad would be nice someday :)

Thanks!

Nate
08-11-2014, 08:30 AM
Does your dropdown menu not stop at a certain length and then include a scroll bar?

Thor
08-11-2014, 12:22 PM
Even if it does, I think I would actually like the option of "permanently retire" glads as well. I would like it very much to be able to reuse the names that made my stable legendary!

Nate
08-11-2014, 09:26 PM
So what is the real request here? The ability to re-use names?

Adoede
08-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Ha, yes. I wanted to re-use some names, but I thought the only way to do that would be to remove old glads from my stable. Otherwise the double name confusion might be an issue. I suppose there can just be an option to re-name your glad for a small fee ;)

Thor
08-11-2014, 11:06 PM
My request certainly is the reusage of the names :D

Adoebe seems to want a bit more overview over his (lots) retired glads it seems. And would like to reuse his names as well.

As he already mentioned, changing the name of a retired gladiator could actually be a good idea, in the sense of people that become legends AFTER they done what they done.

Seventhunderz
12-25-2014, 08:20 AM
Has anything ever come from this?
I wouldn't mind using some old names.
Really like the idea of renaming a glad for a fee.

I got so used to seeing Thor Odinson, in every bracket I was in, that I miss the ole bugger!

Seventhunderz
12-27-2014, 03:38 AM
Didn't see the thread pop back up in any category, thought i"d try again!