PDA

View Full Version : New Update 8/8/2014: New Pit Fight Rules & Achievement Goodies!

Nate
08-08-2014, 09:38 PM
Greetings Pit Masters!

A new update will go live soon. Please see below for more details:

BLACK MARKET PIT FIGHTS
* Gladiators who have unused Arena Fight Tokens will not be allowed to fight in Jimmy's Pit Fights at the Black Market. If you wish to compete there, simply go to the Arena Gates and use their Fight Tokens and then go back to the Black Market and Jimmy will let you fight.

ACHIEVEMENTS
* Gladiators who had achievements but no longer meet the requirements have had them removed. In addition from this point forward any time a gladiator unlearns a skill all of their achievements that could be affected by the unlearn will be evaluated and any achievements that no longer have their requirements met will be removed. If any of those achievements are currently being used they will be deactivated and removed from the achievement slot.

* The long awaited Custom Search option has been added on the achievements screen. Players can now search achievements by award type. For example you can now search for achievements that award Strength, or Agility, or Block Rank, etc.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Avengelyn
08-09-2014, 07:09 AM
Nate,

Let me be the first to say that Custom Search addition KICKS ASS.

Avengelyn, Manager of Lethal Formula

Apoca1ypse
08-09-2014, 07:19 AM
Custom search is AWESOME! Works a treat and I love the way it automatically lists achievements from highest bonus to lowest.

Great update Nate :)

CaineDeSoulis
08-09-2014, 08:15 AM
Custom Search is great :)

FrosteeFyre
08-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Custom Search. That is all. *wipes tear of joy*

Dainoji
08-10-2014, 07:59 PM
custom search reveled I had better achievements than those I was using. Nice add Nate! :)

Thor
08-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Yeah, the custom search is really cool, (As the latest may be worse than your best^^) really helps :)