PDA

View Full Version : A question regarding the Blackmarket Pit

Koma
04-08-2011, 02:53 AM
Is it normal that when you fight in the Blackmarket, the armour and weapons seem to be generated randomly? In other words you don't fight in your normal gear that displays on your equipment page.

Dainoji
04-08-2011, 03:32 AM
Is it normal that when you fight in the Blackmarket, the armour and weapons seem to be generated randomly? In other words you don't fight in your normal gear that displays on your equipment page.

Yeah, the pit fights are different than the regular arena and everyone fights in gray items and the items are semi random. So if you walk into the pits with all medium armor and a blade type weapon, it will get replaced with gray versions of those, but instead of a bastard sword, you might get a broad sword and instead of ring mail you might get scale mail. I think Nate got the idea from the TV show Spartacus where you'll remember if you watched it that in one of the episodes he was sent to fight in the pits and each gladiator reached into a bowl and pulled out some kind of symbol that determined what weapon they would wield.

Koma
04-08-2011, 03:42 AM
Unfortunately I haven't seen the show, but I understand the concept. I believe it was actually done in the Ancient Rome in some gladiator battles.

Cheers for the answers

drachir379
04-08-2011, 04:50 AM
My theatric guys get hosed since the use exotics. Fight strats for tridents are different for the rest of them.