PDA

View Full Version : Achievements Questions

Seventhunderz
08-03-2014, 04:56 AM
For my limited time in POW, I find myself "mostly" using achievement slots to boost Attribute stats.
What are other opinions on the use for achievement slots?

I have a defensive War I'm working on; using only the two slots that can be purchased with gold, would you boost stamina or size, or maybe something else?

Adoede
08-03-2014, 07:51 AM
When you get 100 skills, you get an achievement that boosts HP +250. You also get a +200 HP achievement when you get to blood gods. If you're designing a defensive war to take a lot of damage those could be useful.

In my experience, attribute boosts for defensive wars are of limited usefulness (other than the +10 size achievement you can get if you max your stat trains too). Defensive Wars need HP, block, extra armor, defense, etc... And if you're a blade-wielding defensive war, a decent agility helps with defense and offense.

Apoca1ypse
08-03-2014, 08:01 AM
Defensive wars benefit greatly from stamina and HP achievements. As Adoede said, there are 250hp and 200hp achievements, and they are fantastic :)

Adoede
08-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Ah yes, Stamina...forgot to mention that :p That's up there in importance for defensive wars, obviously...

oedi
08-03-2014, 09:55 AM
hp, stamina, endurance, agility, size are all veryuseful for def war.