Now the race to beat it begins!

or rather, the race to access it :P

Turkish Delight

Specialty: War
Race: Spite
HP: 4134
Endurance: 249

Gear:
All lvl 51 legendary gear, except for a lvl 50 back leg piece. He wields a polearm

Fighting Style:
Uses DFA, NSD and CD. Hits like a truck.
I suspect that he is set to Tank as his base strategy, and uses strategy line 3 against rages. I think it is set to parry/lunge, and aims for the torso.

Beating him:
Hit and hope. Crippling Might will be super handy for rages.

Mint Surprise

Specialty: Theatrics
Race: Sniveler
HP: 3436
Endurance: 195

Gear:
All lvl 51 legendary gear. Armor is all medium, except for light armor on his shiled arm. Wields a cestus and a dagger. Most of the gear has green rank stats opposed to 'normal' stats.

Fighting Style:
Speed bleed setup. fast as hell and aims for the head.
Uses Feint, Strength of the Crowd, Hamstring

Beating him:
AFAIK he isnt defending his shield arm, so aim there as it's the lowest armor. Other than that, try and get in fast. Tanks are going to have a hell of a time against him.

Rainbow Bash

Specialty: Rage
Race: Dunder
HP: 3750
Endurance: 172

Gear:
Mainhand axe is lvl 50, offhand axe is lvl 52. All armor is lvl 52 bar weapon arm.

Fighting Style:
DW Power rage.
Uses Rampage, Sunder Armor, Adrenalin Rush, Crippling Might. Hits like a truck. Seems to have really good presence.

Beating him:
You really need to mitigate his early attacks as they are usually Adrenalin Rush and Rampage. If you manage that, you have a good chance of coming out on top :)

Sunshine Slash

HP: 5106
Endurance: 2024

Gear:
All slots are lvl 52 except for chest, which is lvl 51. Uses blades.

Fighting Style:
Blades, but seems to be more of a chi based setup instead of agility. He doesnt seem to inflict any bleed.
Uses Barreling Attack, Rampage, Sunder Armor, Adrenalin Rush, Crippling Might.

Beating him:
Try to avoid getting knocked prone, and after the initial onslaught, you can get some good damage in because his armor is paper thin. Rampage is kinda awesome against him. Tanking may work too as he doesnt seem to inflict any bleed.

Snickerdoodle

HP: 5056
Endurance: 181
Level: 53

Gear:
Uses a falchion and a cestus. Seems to have a good amount of block rank. Gear is a mix of lvl 51-53, with main hand being lvl 51 and offhand being lvl 53. Armor is all medium, except for shield arm which is light.

Fighting Style:
Very fast and lots of bleed.
Uses Strength of the Crowd, Feint, Signature Move, Hamstring, Surprise Ending.

Beating him:
His damage isnt high, but his bleed is astronomical. Getting some good hits in early is essential, and hope that activated attacks dont get thrown back at you. It's tricky as his block rate is pretty decent. If you can get him prone, bonus.

Sweet Pea

HP: 5472
Endurance: 195
Level: 53

Gear:
Uses a lvl 52 2H weapon. Has a lot of green rank stats. Gear is a mix of lvl 51-53. Head is lvl 51 so aim there.

Fighting Style:
2H rage.
Uses Sunder Armor but I'm not sure what else as Ahhnold 2-hit him for the win.

Beating him:
Has high initiative, but doesnt have juiced stats. Should be easy to beat for non-tanks.

Sucker Punch

HP: 6080
Endurance: 229
Level: 54

Gear:
NO MAIN HAND WEAPON so fear the sucker (donkey) punch. All heavy armor and a shield.

Fighting Style:
Just tanks the hell out of you and goes for the endurance win.
Uses Create Distance. Not sure if he uses Never Say Die.

Beating him:
Bleed or Crippling Might will be super handy. Out tanking may also be possible with the right setup?

Sugar Snap

HP: 5719
Endurance: 213
Level: 54

Gear:
Lvl 51-54 items. Light armor on head and off hand. Uses a club and shield.

Fighting Style:
Appears to be set to CA or Parry/bash against ragers.
Uses Sig Move, Strength of the Crowd, Surprise Ending.

Beating him:
Hit and hope served me well. Crippling might was great vs the surprisingly frequent occurrences of Surprise Ending

Rocky Road

Race: Dunder
HP: 6661
Endurance: 234
Level: 55

Gear:
Uses a lvl 54 2H weapon. Has a lot of green rank stats. Weapon arm and Head are lvl 53. The rest is lvl 55. Lots of Strength, Agility, presence and +304 Armour Penetration Rank

Fighting Style:
2H rage.
Uses Crippling Might, Adrenaline Rush and Rampage (for 2.8K) Fights havent gone on long enough to see what else. He has really good initiative, despite being a Dunder. Seems to be aiming for the torso.

Beating him:
His High HP is tough and even a rampage hit for 4.5K doesnt phase him. Deflecting his early blows or getting Adrenaline Rush in seems ideal, but his initiative is really good. Surprise Ending would be rather cute against him :)

The Candyman

HP: 6371
Endurance: 196
Level: 55

Gear:
Uses a lvl 54 2H weapon. His armor is all heavy, with head, torso and front leg being lvl 55. front arm is 54, back arm is 53 and back leg is 52. Weakest armor is the back leg, followed by head.

All up, his gear gives:
Str: 53
Agil: 43
Stam: 21
Pres: 182
Chi: 76
Attk Power: 22
Def Power: 69
Life Pro: 97
Crit Pro: 57
Kill: 132
AP: 77
DMG: 211
Block: 76

Fighting Style:
2H rage.
Uses Create Distance, War Cry and DFA and tanks on odd numbered rounds. He seems to be defending his back leg.

Beating him:
Use a strategy based around odd/even rounds.

Apoca1ypse
07-08-2014, 10:19 AM
So, Because nothing more than names are available, I thought I'd give some creative interpretations on some of them :P

Oh and they have reportedly been seen getting around the Great Realm in this vehicle. It is unconfirmed whether or not they are affiliated with Jimmy the Squid.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/Apoca1ypse2/free-candy-van_zps1a6816ca.jpg

Prinny
07-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Rainbow Bash :)

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/084/7/5/rainbow_dash___swag_mov_by_akamaru1992-d5z9661.png

Kreegan
07-08-2014, 09:33 PM
These names are... terrible.

Apoca1ypse
07-09-2014, 12:50 AM
I refused to put up a pic for rainbow bash. A brony, I am not.

Prinny
07-09-2014, 03:17 AM
I am no brony either Apoc, an episode here and there when it appears on the tv: yes but that's about it.
Just couldn't pass this one up :p

Alba Kebab
07-09-2014, 04:59 AM
I don't even know what bronies are, but sucker punch I liked (that cheesy little movie).

Dainoji
07-11-2014, 11:32 PM
These are great names, are you kidding me? If you don't like the names, imagine how much less you'll like them when Rainbow Bash is caving your skull in or Sucker Punch knocks your ass out in front of the crowd! haha! :p

Pit Lord
07-16-2014, 09:08 AM
Last boss and also related to any great gladiator :).

Girl what we do (what we do)
And where we do (and where we do)
The things we do (things we do)
Are just between me and you (oh yeah)

Adoede
07-29-2014, 02:05 AM
Turkish Delight - level 51 Polearm War Spite

All lvl 51 heavy armor (211-234 armor) except in the back leg (only level 50 piece with 196 armor)
4134 HP
249 Stamina

Not sure where he's aiming

My 2H Rage defeated him simply by doing more damage faster. All my other builds are having trouble against him.

Apoca1ypse
07-29-2014, 10:19 AM
Ahhnold beat Turkish Delight and Mint Surprise reasonably easily.

Rainbow Bash is proving difficult though. Very fast Power Rage :(

Edit: Ahhnold is a trug though, and has poor initiative so that makes Rainbow Bash seem even faster.

Apoca1ypse
07-30-2014, 06:40 AM
New entries as Ahhnold made a bit more progress :)

Adoede
07-30-2014, 08:50 AM
Nice work, Apoc ;) In case you wanted to add this, Turkish Delight is aiming at the torso.

Also, did you get a good look at the level 53 - 55 gear these guys were packing? What kind of bonuses and armor values are we talking about here compared to the standard level 50 stuff we'd gotten used to? And do the damage values for level 53+ weapons keep increasing versus level 51 gear?

Apoca1ypse
08-01-2014, 07:44 AM
Notes for Rocky Road added

Apoca1ypse
08-01-2014, 07:50 AM
Nice work, Apoc ;) In case you wanted to add this, Turkish Delight is aiming at the torso.

Also, did you get a good look at the level 53 - 55 gear these guys were packing? What kind of bonuses and armor values are we talking about here compared to the standard level 50 stuff we'd gotten used to? And do the damage values for level 53+ weapons keep increasing versus level 51 gear?

Derp, I really should have written down what stats their gear was giving, but it was super late each time and I was lazy :P If I mentioned green stats though, it means that there's a lot of stuff like 70 bleeding rank opposed to stats like strength/stamina etc. Those guys were normally easier to beat (for Ahhnold at least)

Weapon damage keeps increasing. Rocky Road had a lvl 54 2H Axe that does 620-1036 damage (827.4dps), and it's not the type of axe with the highest damage output.

Armor values increase too. I'm seeing the "heavy" Light Armour arm pieces having ~120 armour at lvl 54.

Sotc
08-06-2014, 05:00 AM
Candyman
-lvl 55 war spite
-lvl 54 2H 8wt chain (665-1014dmg)
-Lvl 55 chest and front leg 283 armor
-76 block
-about 200ish extra damage
-weakest piece is back leg (246) followed by head (255)
-appears to be create distance/tanking on odd rounds
-not 100% sure where he's aiming but he did hit the chest 3/4 times

Apoca1ypse
08-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Updated. Included extra info on Candy Man