PDA

View Full Version : Stats/Training bug maybe

Coffeemancer
06-24-2014, 07:40 AM
I have a war glad, uses pole as weapon. Switching gear so that she has more stamina gives a better % chance at raising the weapon skill, but when I used training points to raise the stamina stat the % didn't change. Wondering if this is a bug or if raising stats through training points isn't supposed to raise the odds for training skills? I think I have seen similar with strength & intelligence for weapon skills, but I didn't watch closely enough or have the gear to boost to compare.

Adoede
06-24-2014, 10:44 PM
Good point, Coffeemancer. I'd always just observed that the % was fixed on your glad's original stats...but it would make sense that training your stats should improve your skill train chances. Perhaps it is a bug after all.

In any case, in the long run it doesn't matter much. You'll eventually get maxed out in all your skills and this will be a distant memory. So long as you're not trying to dethrone SOTC's ridiculous 70% team record, a few dozen extra losses won't mean much when your fight totals reach the thousands.