PDA

View Full Version : Are These Stats Viable?

FrosteeFyre
06-23-2014, 11:48 AM
Hey guys, 2 pretty expensive gladiators showed up in my Slave Market today and I wanted to know if it'd be worth making them into Pit Fighters:

Slave 1: cost 958

72, 71, 70, 63 (ouch, low stam = painful), 78 (one of the biggest slaves I've seen to date), 71, 54

Slave 2: cost 957

75, 81 (rarely see slaves with int this high), 55 (low agi make me cry ;_; ), 73 (nice stam), 71, 58, 60

As you can see, both have some good stats high and some good stats low, so you can see my predicament, do you think either would be worth buying and training? I was surprised that 2 950+ slaves showed up on the market on the same day (I'm used to 850's avg -_- )

FrosteeFyre
06-23-2014, 11:49 AM
And if you do recommend I buy one of (or both) of them, what would be the best specialization for them?

Apoca1ypse
06-23-2014, 04:18 PM
slave 1: Not too sold on it

Slave 2: Would be ok for a power rage or 2H rage :)

Dont stress too much about getting the perfect gladiator now. Just get some ok guys and level them up. Once they get to lvl 50, if their w/l is good enough, you can retire them to the Hall of Legends and get yourself a premium slave - Commonly referred to as a HoL glad. HoL glads can reach up to 1170gp and have some monstrous stats. <points to Ahhnold>

FrosteeFyre
06-24-2014, 08:41 PM
Hahaha, oh yes, I've heard of the HoL and the great Ahhnold ;) Thx for the advice, I'm going to stick with my 2 main glads for now and get them to 50, they both have "good" stats and should have around a 2:1 W/L by 50, even if their performance drops a little (which I don't think will happen, I've got a pretty good strategy for 'em

Adoede
06-24-2014, 10:34 PM
Hi Frostee - Both of these would do fine in the early game, but would probably really struggle to retire at 1000 fights. Honestly, I'd pass on both - or just buy them to use to gain gold and trophies until a better glad showed up in my slave market.

If you're set on them, you could always go Urk on glad #1 to mitigate the endurance issue. As for glad #2, Apoc's suggestion of a 2H Rage makes sense...though I'd bet he gets pounded on more than he pounds on others. (Agility and Presence being so low makes this guy a sitting duck for speed builds)