PDA

View Full Version : VIP Voice Free Trophies Survey

FrosteeFyre
06-22-2014, 10:26 PM
Hello, sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but I've recently got into the habit of doing the free surveys for trophies, I have earned quite a few and I thank Nate for the wonderful opportunity.

However! The survey (for 8 trophy-reward) VIP Voices apparently is not communicating with TrialPay or just scamming people.

I not only made an account and verified my email address, I completed not 1 but 2 surveys, trying to get my trophies, yet 3 page-refreshes and half and hour later and still no trophy-reward for that offer.

Has anyone else had a problem with VIP Voices survey? Thanks for taking the time to read this!

FrosteeFyre
06-22-2014, 10:28 PM
Given that the first survey took me a solid 40 minutes because it kept taking me further and further, question after question after exercise, I feel I am owed some repayment for my time (the 2nd survey I did quite a bit quicker, as I gave responses that led to no further questions to be asked) but still I spent over an hour doing those 2 surveys and have nothing to show for it, unfortunately.

Prinny
06-23-2014, 01:09 AM
I used to do that stuff alot in the past and the rule you should apply to them is always that you should set up a seperate email account to do them because of all the spam they get you.
Besides that in general only about 1 third usually actually paid out (but that might've changed by now :p)

FrosteeFyre
06-23-2014, 01:36 PM
I used to do that stuff alot in the past and the rule you should apply to them is always that you should set up a seperate email account to do them because of all the spam they get you.
Besides that in general only about 1 third usually actually paid out (but that might've changed by now :p)

Yea, that seems unfortunate but I always use my side-email acc for these things, thanks for the advice. Good to know (in a sense) that others don't always get the pay-out from surveys. I wonder if Nate would be able to remove/ban VIP Voice surveys from showing up in the PoW surveys for trophies, given that it doesn't work?

Nate
06-24-2014, 12:06 AM
Sorry to hear you had some trouble. I don't control what companies advertise on TrialPay, however I encourage you to contact TrialPay. You can contact them here:

https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

TrialPay is a very reputable company and I've had very few problems or complaints about them. Talk with their customer support and let me know what happens.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

FrosteeFyre
06-24-2014, 08:46 PM
Will do Nate, thanks for the link, I'll definitely get in contact with them about their few "shifty" contributors!