PDA

View Full Version : New Update 6/9/2014: New Gauntlet & Conquest changes and additions!

Nate
06-09-2014, 01:27 AM
Greetings Pit Masters!

THE GAUNTLET
Jimmy the Squid has been hard at work and has made some very cool changes and additions to The Gauntlet!

* Legendary weapons are now available as prizes!

* The number of fights each round have been cut in half!

* Jimmy now pays for all Repair costs when running The Gauntlet! And you thought Jimmy didn't have a heart! Shame on you!

* Uncle Jimmy has created a new way to compete: Fast & Furious! Still don't have time to compete in The Gauntlet after the reduction in fights? No problem, Jimmy has you covered! When running Fast & Furious, each round will have ONLY 1 FIGHT PER ROUND!!!

* Think Uncle Jimmy would stop there? No way! The Squid is just getting started! Next time one of your gladiators runs The Gauntlet, walk over to Jimmy and say "Let's Make A Deal!". What kind of deal? I'm glad you asked! If you make a deal with Jimmy the Squid, he'll guarantee the best quality item is presented to your gladiator each time one is rewarded! You heard that right! Combine this with running Fast & Furious and your gladiators are only a few fights away from guaranteed goodness. Who loves you? Uncle Jimmy loves you!

* The energy cost to run The Gauntlet has been cut in half!

* The cost to reset the ally cooldown has been reduced by 67%! It is now only 1 trophy!

* The cost for the Gauntlet Discount has been reduced!

* The cost for the Squid Boost has been reduced!

CONQUESTS
* The cost to reset the ally cooldown has been reduced by 67%! It is now only 1 trophy!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prinny
06-09-2014, 04:40 AM
Awesome, I might actually try the gauntlet now!

As the bug has been fixed you can now enjoy a kitten instead~
http://cdn.cutestpaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/l-806609-1280x800-flexible-persian-kitten.jpg

Dainoji
06-09-2014, 07:19 AM
Awesome update Nate! For what it's worth, I just did a F&F run and got to the end without any trouble. Even got a nice legendary for my troubles. :)

Nate
06-09-2014, 08:28 AM
With help from Prinny it looks like we stomped this bug. Thanks! :)

Isajij
06-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Nate you may want to update the "General Info" tab for The Gauntlet for people who miss this thread it says you still have to pay repairs for colored gem rounds on Hard, and Nightmare.

Nate
06-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Nate you may want to update the "General Info" tab for The Gauntlet for people who miss this thread it says you still have to pay repairs for colored gem rounds on Hard, and Nightmare.

Thanks Isajij! I've corrected this. :)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Apoca1ypse
06-17-2014, 09:44 AM
Anyone else scored a legendary weapon in conquests yet? In 24hrs I get to see how good this one is :)

Also, did you tweek Zanul the Destroyer to make him harder to beat Nate? (other than the legendary weapon he now has) I found him way harder than he used to be....

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/Apoca1ypse2/legweap_zpsa8140445.png

Prinny
06-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Yup I've found a couple of weapons aswell although the only one I decided to actually wield has been a gladius on Kyuubei Gin :p