PDA

View Full Version : Please join me in congratulating Arghpirate from Stable Sotc!

Nate
05-31-2014, 10:49 PM
Please join me in congratulating Arghpirate from Stable Sotc for winning the May 2014 Blood Games!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Apoca1ypse
05-31-2014, 11:19 PM
Good stuff. Was a close fight to the finish!

Sotc
06-01-2014, 06:53 AM
Was fun, cheers Apoc!

Apoca1ypse
06-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Onwards to the next season. I see kills are worth 3 points this time instead of 2. Should be interesting.

I must say, I'm feel a little bit flattered that you've given Arghpirate the same loadout as Ahhnold, though to be honest, everything but the torso is a no-brainer :P What your strats are however, I have no idea.

You say Armor Movement played a big role in the initiative battles between us, and you're probably right as Ahhnold is a Trug and still got the jump on occasion. I'm not sure its the best use of 10 points though. I've actually started retraining it to Crippling Might (finally) to see how that goes for Ahhnold. Is it treating you well?

Sotc
06-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Crippling Might helps a lot for rage v war battles. Sometimes its the only thing all match long that doesn't get create distance'd. The downside is that it can get in the way for other matchups where you'd rather have adren rush/rampage.

Apoca1ypse
06-01-2014, 09:48 PM
The downside is that it can get in the way for other matchups where you'd rather have adren rush/rampage.

That was always my issue with it.

I guess we'll see how it plays out for Ahhnold :)

Dainoji
06-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Onwards to the next season. I see kills are worth 3 points this time instead of 2. Should be interesting.

Pretty sure the format is the same as it has been for the last few months, kills have been 3 points for awhile.

Dainoji
06-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Congrats Sotc! You do have a knack for managing champions! :)

Apoca1ypse
06-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Pretty sure the format is the same as it has been for the last few months, kills have been 3 points for awhile.

Hmm, my memory is off then. I thought it was 2 last month.