PDA

View Full Version : Hello Pit of War!

Hedgehog
05-30-2014, 11:33 AM
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to start by saying that this game is great and I'm glad to have stumbled upon it through some Roman studies a few weeks ago. Your guides in the forum have been very helpful and have allowed me to have some successful characters from the Hedgehogs stable so far. Being able to find information from the top players so greatly written and well put together shows how awesome the community is. Good luck in the pit and I will see everyone around.

Apoca1ypse
05-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Welcome to the pits. Glad to hear that you're loving the game :) We're a pretty friendly bunch, and the community is always willing to help people out. If you have any questions, ask away :)

Also, I think I've seen some of your glads on the arena ladder, so maybe I'll see you on the sands :)

Alba Kebab
06-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Welcome indeed, it's always nice to see fresh meat, I mean fresh faces, in the pits.:)

Hedgehog
06-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the welcome! I have met some of Apoc's up and coming gladiators such as Smashface and Duke Nukem (One of the better games from the 90's). I'm still having a good time and have made it to the Pit Lord bracket. Maybe I will met some of the other regulars in a few months or so in the Primus.