PDA

View Full Version : Lost money?

utao
04-04-2011, 02:46 AM
Hello.

I left the game a couple of hours ago, then I had about 2500 gold. Now in the next turn I have only 10. Strangely, I received a message about confiscating 70 gold from the Squid. So, I should have at least that much. I don't think anyone hacked my account. What the hell yould've happened?

Nate
04-04-2011, 04:00 AM
Send me a PM with your team name and any other info you can think of and I'll look into this for you.

-Nate-

Nate
04-04-2011, 04:25 AM
After a little poking around, turns out this was due to a playtesting feature "auto-repairing equipment" that was mistakenly uploaded onto the live server. The result being when you would log in your equipment was being repaired automatically for you and deducting the blacksmith's fee from your account. I'll talk to the blacksmith and get him to do those repairs on the house and refund the repair bills in the very near future.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

-Nate-

Nate
04-04-2011, 04:59 AM
Talked with the blacksmith and got him to refund all his auto-repair bills, if you manually clicked the repair all button yesterday then lucky you, that got refunded as well. :)

-Nate-

utao
04-04-2011, 06:24 AM
Thank you very much! Now I'm fine, and my equipment has all repaired? Let me know if you plan to unleash a mass-healing temple effect in the close future. I could do with some free healing :)