PDA

View Full Version : Black Market bug

Prdo
05-25-2014, 10:47 AM
Hi

After recent update when I play in Black Market sometimes "fight" triger doesnt react and sometimes also scripting code is apearing on my browser, or in brackets to choose aly for fight.. This bug is repeating when i switch from "The gauntlet" on other options. Same thing happens also in different browsers. This bug appeared after conquest update. Is anybody else have similar experience ?

Apoca1ypse
05-25-2014, 08:56 PM
I havent had it. Maybe clear your cache and update browser versions?

Nate
05-26-2014, 07:00 AM
Hi Prdo,

Next time you see the bug where you see scripting code in your browser, please copy it and send me a Private Message and I'll take a look at it and figure out what is going on. Regarding triggers not going off when you think they should, again I'll need you to provide me with more details such as the trigger in question and why you think it should be activating when it isn't. The more information you can provide the better I'll be able to troubleshoot this for you. :)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prdo
05-27-2014, 12:57 PM
This bug was happening in Google chrome. I switched to Mozzila, so far everything seems to be ok :)

Nate
05-27-2014, 06:21 PM
This bug was happening in Google chrome. I switched to Mozzila, so far everything seems to be ok :)

Hi Prdo,

I am unable to reproduce this on Chrome either. Can you please load up Chrome and get this to happen and then copy and paste the scripting code you see and send me a private message. Other players may also be having this problem. If you can also please let me know what your OS is and the version of it as well as the version of Chrome you are using. The name of the gladiator who is having trouble would also be useful. Thanks!

Prdo
05-28-2014, 10:45 AM
Hi Nate.

I will try but code is showing sometimes only for very short time. I got Windows Vista, service pack 2, google Version 35.0.1916.114 m. When I capture screens I will send you in PM.