PDA

View Full Version : Blood Gods Season 7 Winner: Eleventwentytwo from Stable Imperial Guards!

Nate
04-29-2014, 01:30 AM
Please join me in congratulating Eleventwentytwo from Stable Imperial Guards for winning the Blood Gods Season 7 Tournament!

It was a very close race all season and a mere 3 rating points separated 1st and 2nd place preventing an unprecedented fifth consecutive win by Arrrrrghpirate of stable Sotc!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Apoca1ypse
04-29-2014, 02:52 AM
this season was quite intense. Nice win there for 1122 :) Good stuff Oedi

Cynaidh
04-29-2014, 03:19 AM
Grats Oedi!

oedi
04-29-2014, 03:20 AM
The finish was even more intense, with 25 minutes to go, I had just lost to arrrgh once again on ko I thought everything was lost. I knew I would meet Arrrgh & argh one more time in my final fights, and if i could beat them I would come in ahead. But with those 2 losses I was trailing 36 points behind when I had spent all my tokens. With 25 min to go I threw myself into the underbelly, 3 partial runs later and 1 min left on the clock i had my 6 tokens. 6 wins later on the turn of the clock I was 3 points ahead :cool:

Apoca1ypse
04-29-2014, 03:28 AM
wow. bet sotc is going to feel robbed now :P

oedi
04-29-2014, 04:55 AM
wow. bet sotc is going to feel robbed now :P
Im not particulary fond of the extra fight tokens myself, and would like to see them gone, except for a guaranteed token for a kill.
But when I had the chance to win I just couldnt resist trying to get the exstra tokens that I needed.
Nate has atleast taken away the extra tokens in the street games for the top contenders. The last few days ive not seen any on spot 1 or 2 atleast. Think ive seen some rarely on spot 2 earlier in the season.

Sotc
04-29-2014, 05:33 AM
Nice job Oedi! Seems like it was down to the wire!

Narol
04-29-2014, 08:33 AM
Congrats Oedi, and congrats too Sotc for finishing so close a runner-up despise adverse balance changes ! Next season is gonna be bloody rocking !

Apoca1ypse
04-29-2014, 10:49 AM
Im not particulary fond of the extra fight tokens myself, and would like to see them gone, except for a guaranteed token for a kill.
But when I had the chance to win I just couldnt resist trying to get the exstra tokens that I needed.
Nate has atleast taken away the extra tokens in the street games for the top contenders. The last few days ive not seen any on spot 1 or 2 atleast. Think ive seen some rarely on spot 2 earlier in the season.

I must say, I've never been a fan of extra fights for top 10 gladiators, and wasnt aware that so many could still be attained in the gauntlet.

I guess that's how SOTC had managed to do so many more fights than the rest of us in top 10.... Conquests every day will do that :P (you crazy crazy man)

Adoede
04-29-2014, 11:39 PM
Congrats Oedi! Really impressive the way you single-handedly held off the SOTC horde all season long ;)

Pit Lord
06-27-2014, 11:04 AM
Grats Oedi!