PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Trophies?

Adoede
04-20-2014, 08:02 PM
If I recall correctly I had 80 trophies just recently. I've used maybe 8 more in the last few days. But my trophy count is now at 62. That's not a big deal in number of trophies, but there might be a bug there. Anyone else notice trophies draining without cause?

(Of course, I could have just counted incorrectly...but I'm pretty certain these were the numbers as of earlier this week.)

Nate
04-20-2014, 09:19 PM
Hi Adoede,

I can't ever recall a time where trophies vanished from a player's account, however, I'm happy to look into it for you as there could always be a first. I'll need to know the name of your stable to investigate this.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Adoede
04-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Sure Nate, it's Tevrosin

I'm probably imagining things...but I can't think of what else I could have possibly used 10 extra trophies for recently. Anyway, don't waste too much time on it - if it happens again, then I'll be sure to let you know.

Nate
04-20-2014, 11:22 PM
I've sent you a PM with information on this.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Adoede
04-21-2014, 12:08 AM
Ah, I didn't realize there was a penalty for switching awards before their "lock" was finished. I've been switching them all the time just to try new things. Never even noticed there was a cost to that too...