PDA

View Full Version : Double Posting costing me tokens and trophies

Cedron
04-09-2014, 06:58 AM
Am i the only satellite internet user? My issue is that the game is double posting my fights which is eating up a second fight token or a trophy if i'm out of tokens.

Nate
04-10-2014, 03:23 AM
Hi Cedron,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I'm not sure why this would happen, however, I have heard of satellite internet users having trouble on the Internet which often becomes noticeable when gaming due to latency issues. If double posting is happening I'm afraid it isn't at the game level, the satellite ISP must be sending the request twice for some reason (and I have no idea why it would do that). The game simply listens for requests and handles them as they come in.

If you click the fight button at the Arena Gates and then go to Arena->My Fights do two new fights show up or just one?

What about when you use training points? Do two get used for each click?

How about Tavern contracts and Pit fights?

Let me know and I'll see if I can figure out why this is happening.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Kreegan
04-10-2014, 05:58 AM
Satellite Internet connection is very susceptible to latency and packet loss, probably your browser sends several duplicated requests because it receive no response from the game server (due to high latency or losses) and that forces one and the same trigger to activate twice. It would happen to anyone with less-than-adequate Internet connection.

Nate
04-10-2014, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the extra info Kreegan, I appreciate it. :)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Cedron
04-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Okay, it just happened to me again.

You may want to reach out to ninja-rpg. I know they solved the double issue when i was playing there.