PDA

View Full Version : Hello folks - took almost a couple decades but finally found out what happened...

Black Peter
03-26-2014, 06:12 PM
...to Pathocrom (and Nate.) lol

Anyway, new here, but in the old, old days played a lot of Pathocrom and before that Duelmasters for years. Been missing this type of gaming, but guess that is solved for now. Found Pit mostly by coincidence as I was thinking about Pathocrom and googled it, found some review on Pit and checked it out. Talk about luck!

Have a stable now - Minglewood - and 3 slave/gladiators working the scene. Tend to like figuring things out on my own, so we'll see how that shakes out. Working decent so far, but sure to hit a wall soon enough. Bound to pop around here with questions which I'm positive you vets will have answers to. :)

Just wanted to say hi mainly.

Apoca1ypse
03-26-2014, 07:28 PM
Welcome to the pits :)

If you played Pathocrom, you're going to love trying to work out all the little details of Pit of War :)

Adoede
03-26-2014, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the pits Black Peter!

Narol, Cynaidh and myself all used to be Duelmasters addicts as well. This game is more involved with all the strategies, skills, and gear options and what not (though you don't really get to see the strategy aspect of the game at it's full potential until you get an HOL slave into blood gods)

Nate
03-26-2014, 09:45 PM
Black Peter and Minglewood. Names I remember! Glad to finally see you in the Pits again and welcome to the Great Realm! I believe Dainoji is also an old Pathocrom player and maybe we have some others out there lurking about!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

oedi
03-27-2014, 12:02 AM
and before that Duelmasters for years
Wecome to the pits, nice to see still more old duelmasters player joining. I played for 15 years, 86 til 01 :), and if you search this forum youll find lots of references duelmasters.

Dainoji
03-29-2014, 09:30 AM
Hey hey! I remember Minglewood from the Pathocrom days! Welcome to the pits Black Peter! Was Pathocrom really 20 years ago?