PDA

View Full Version : Black market top 3

drachir379
04-02-2011, 03:12 PM
How about a list of the top3 from the fights and what the conditions were for the day?

Arkham
04-03-2011, 06:10 AM
+1. Any kind of champion representation page (perhaps when you log in, like a news letter) would be great!

MostlyDifferent
04-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Or, at the very least, yesterday's rankings. I was #3 with a 10-loss margin at midnight last night, but apparently was knocked out some time between 12 and 2. Feels like an eBay ganking, except without even getting a notification. Sucks. Probably won't play the black market for a while if this is going to happen.

Team Kaos
04-03-2011, 04:32 PM
I was #3 with a 10-loss margin at midnight last night, but apparently was knocked out some time between 12 and 2. Feels like an eBay ganking, except without even getting a notification. Sucks. Probably won't play the black market for a while if this is going to happen.

Gotta keep in mind that (A) some people will wait until late as possible to snatch the #1 spot which makes sense if they have the gladiator capable of doing it and (B) everyone plays on their own time. Being on the east coast you surely will not find me staying up or getting up near 5am in the morning to ensure a purple weapon comes my way.
You guys on the west coast have it easy with the cut time at a mere 2 am.

And I don't think it will be as popular if it ends up being a hard time of specific hours only where you can enter into tournaments.

Nate
04-03-2011, 05:41 PM
You guys on the west coast have it easy with the cut time at a mere 2 am.I'm considering making the start/end of the Black Market Pit Fights 2pm PST instead.

-Nate-

CaineDeSoulis
04-03-2011, 07:13 PM
I kinda liked the accidental 2 tourney a day. a night event and a day event. Great for people who work.