PDA

View Full Version : Slave Market refreshed~

Prinny
03-12-2014, 02:59 PM
Today I found a glad with the stats of 87-78-98-76-83-83-60 at the cost of 1137 gold in my slave market that I wanted to try a Snivler~Theatrics build on, after comtemplating for about half an hour I decided to reluctantly retire Vyers in order to get this glad.

To my suprise I found that the slaves had refreshed when I retired Vyers and I was no longer able to get the slave I retired him for.

I guess I should've seen this coming but on the other hand this is rather annoying because now I neither have the new slave I wanted and to get Vyers back (Who wasn't a bad glad at all, infact he had close to a 60% winrate in blood gods) I would need to spend 1000 trophies.

Not only that but this also gives Tagro-Zul a lower chance to get the #1 rank as the patron blood god team.

Sotc
03-12-2014, 05:28 PM
I would like the market to not refresh on retiring a glad as well. The only way currently to prevent this refresh would be to sell the current glad.

Nate
03-12-2014, 07:53 PM
That's not a bug. When a slave is retired the Slave Market refreshes and fills itself with premium slaves. In your case it may already had been displaying premium slaves since you have placed high in a few Seasons and have unused winnings but for most that is not the case. Check your PMs as I replied to you. :)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prinny
03-12-2014, 09:34 PM
I know it isn't a bug and it's supposed to work that way that's why I said I should've seen this coming :cool:
Still sucks for us erm...hard working managers that we need to sell a glad in order to get a new great slave though :p

Prinny
03-13-2014, 07:31 AM
The odd low chance happened and I managed to find a glad with 80-80-98-78-84-80-70 at the cost of 1133 gold, not exactly the same but it will be hard to find a more identical glad to the other one than this one so I ended up taking it :p

Adoede
03-13-2014, 07:36 AM
Hehe. I actually think this one is better because of the higher chi.

I've got a love/hate thing with snivlers...that looooow health really handicaps them a lot.

Prinny
03-13-2014, 07:40 AM
Her basic layout will be Blades, Barreling attack, Called Shot, Signature Move, Gratuitous Violence, Hamstring, Knockout, Overwhelming Presence, Suprise Ending and Armour Movement.
Wanted to try that out for quite a while now :p
Depending on how often she triggers Barreling attack/Signature move those two might get tuned down to 5 points each and he will get feint to 10. But that will be up to her :D

Adoede
03-13-2014, 08:15 AM
Now that's a setup I've never thought of before!

Gutsy move to forego Bloody Spectacle for Barreling Attack...but with that incredible initiative, your opponents should be on the floor all the time. I've always felt my theatrics were a bit light on the attack power even with bloody spectacle. I'd be curious if that glad could get through the defense of defensive builds to land a blow at blood gods level.

Nate
03-13-2014, 07:27 PM
Still sucks for us erm...hard working managers that we need to sell a glad in order to get a new great slave though :p

If your stable has gained access to premium slaves either from retiring a gladiator into the Hall of Legends or from winning them in Seasons or the Street Games that is always what you will see when going to the slave market. You don't need to sell a slave to see them. Premium slaves will be shown until you've used up your "premium slaves tokens" as it were. So if you retire two glads at the same time you'll only see premium slaves until you buy two slaves at which point the slave market will go back to normal.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prinny
03-14-2014, 01:25 AM
If your stable has gained access to premium slaves either from retiring a gladiator into the Hall of Legends or from winning them in Seasons or the Street Games that is always what you will see when going to the slave market. You don't need to sell a slave to see them. Premium slaves will be shown until you've used up your "premium slaves tokens" as it were. So if you retire two glads at the same time you'll only see premium slaves until you buy two slaves at which point the slave market will go back to normal.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I know that Nate, not sure if everybody else does though :p