PDA

View Full Version : Selling Legendary Gear

Cynaidh
03-07-2014, 05:36 AM
One thing that has bugged me a bit about Legendaries is buying and selling them.

In every other phase of the game, you get back the same currency you pay for the armor/weapon. If you pay 200,000 gold for a purple, when you sell it you'll get gold back. But with Legendaries that you buy with BGP's if you sell them you get gold back, wouldn't it be better if you got BGP's when selling Legendaries?

oedi
03-07-2014, 06:03 AM
when we had the dev chat Nate mentioned he toyed with an idea where we could trade x number of orange for 1 new. Like reforging them in the smith with a timer like the idenify thing.

Cynaidh
03-07-2014, 06:39 AM
Oh that's interesting, of course it now sucks i have sold so many in the past week. :)

Nate
03-07-2014, 07:31 AM
One thing that has bugged me a bit about Legendaries is buying and selling them.

In every other phase of the game, you get back the same currency you pay for the armor/weapon. If you pay 200,000 gold for a purple, when you sell it you'll get gold back. But with Legendaries that you buy with BGP's if you sell them you get gold back, wouldn't it be better if you got BGP's when selling Legendaries?

Maybe one day there will be a re-forger similar to something Oedi mentioned, but not today. ;)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-