PDA

View Full Version : Progress reset during gauntlet run

Alba Kebab
03-03-2014, 11:50 PM
I was doing a NM gauntlet run with Hubba, was finishing the last fights on the 3rd round when site starts becoming unresponsive. I don't know if it was my connection or the server end, but when connection came to, my gauntlet progress had been reset, and the allies I had already used were in CD.
I then found an extra mace in my vault when everything was running again, it seems when connection was unresponsive it automatically selected to keep the item reward and stop the run, even though I never saw the page to make that choice on my end.

I had used some trophies for the earlier retry attempts as well as having 2 trophy booster options on, squid boost and Gauntlet discount, and had been timing it to complete the whole run with them active in 1hr(having pleasure palace active and planning on reseting ally CD once during it), now that plan went down the drain.:(

I also had a gauntlet run with Neera active, but that one seems to have kept its progress fine when my connection to PoW came down.

Cynaidh
03-04-2014, 03:08 AM
Saw the same thing as i was buying stuff in the blacksmith this morning when you where doing street games with Neera, each page was taking quite some time to load to see the items.

Alba Kebab
03-04-2014, 01:47 PM
I guess it may have taken my repeated attempts to click the gauntlet as refresh attempts or something, so the real bug part is it should not be making any default choices for me until I click on the option buttons myself.
Maybe this seems a bit like a suggestion now.

Also, I've been getting repeated offers to "translate the page from spanish" from my helpful Chrome browser lately. Sometimes straight after I log in, sometimes while I'm strolling through the pit.
Is this nothing to worry about and I should just ignore? or is this something?