PDA

View Full Version : Missing item from conquest

Adoede
03-02-2014, 07:58 AM
Hi Nate,

I recently finished a run through conquests with Seraph Movran and he won an orange heavy helm but it didn't show up in his inventory or in the identify item section of the Blacksmith. I'm not quite sure what happened, but I would really like to get that piece back since I've been waiting for a heavy helm for him for a while. Can you pull a Prinny and restore that item to him?

Thanks!

Nate
03-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Hi Adoede,

I've taken care of this for you.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Adoede
03-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Thanks a lot Nate, I'd been waiting on that piece for about a month :)

Rhinocervs
03-08-2014, 09:28 AM
Raging Baboon won an orange medium helmet which didn't end in the blacksmith identifying area.

Rhinocervs
03-10-2014, 03:37 AM
Raging Baboon won an orange medium helmet which didn't end in the blacksmith identifying area.

Now I know why my vault is full. Thanks.

Rhinocervs
03-27-2014, 11:30 AM
I'm missing an orange leg won by Honourless Lion. It's probably my fault. My vault was full so I opened a new tab and sold another item and then clicked continue on the conquest fight screen, but no leg piece was to be found at the blacksmith.

Nate
03-27-2014, 09:18 PM
If your vault is full when you find an item you are given the option to view your vault and sell an item right then and there to make room. Are you finding that this is not the case in conquests? I just ran through the underbelly and I was always given that option. Please let me know if you were not given this option because that would indeed be a bug.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Rhinocervs
03-28-2014, 02:08 AM
The option was there as usual.

Rhinocervs
04-01-2014, 10:19 AM
If your vault is full when you find an item you are given the option to view your vault and sell an item right then and there to make room. Are you finding that this is not the case in conquests? I just ran through the underbelly and I was always given that option. Please let me know if you were not given this option because that would indeed be a bug.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

A small issue with the option to sell: every item is shown as soulbound. It seems only when finishing the conquest.

Nate
04-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Most items found in Conquests are soulbound, especially the more powerful ones. Are you saying every item in your vault is being shown as soulbound? What screen?

Soulbound items can still be sold, are they not able to be sold?

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Rhinocervs
04-01-2014, 09:20 PM
Every item in my vault is shown as soulbound after defeating the boss of the underbelly if my vault is full and I choose to look for an item to sell to keep the prize I just won. I am able to sell every item normally.
This confused me so I opened a new tab instead to use the option to sell.
(In case I'll provide a screenshot if I wasn't able to explain myself :p)