PDA

View Full Version : Auto sell of loot~

Prinny
03-02-2014, 04:04 AM
The title says it all really.

Is it possible to get an option of which you tick boxes to select which kind of loot you automatically sell to the blacksmith?

I honestly don't need white, green and blue loot at the moment and it's pretty tiresome to keep selling them and accidentally missing one piece of gear meaning you have to go outof the conquest screen to the blacksmith to sell it to make room in your vault again.

So ya...my suggestion is to make a box (in tavern or in the general stable, wherever it fits best) on which you can tick the various colours of loot so that you immediately sell it/trash it when you obtain it during a conquest/tavernrun.

oedi
03-02-2014, 04:17 AM
yea this is long overdue, i suggested this the for the first time almost excactly 2 years ago. It was also mentioned in the dev chat so Nate should be aware of the problem :)

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread.php?1449-vault-slots&highlight=auto+sell

Prinny
03-02-2014, 05:05 AM
Figured it would've been pointed out multiple times but with conquests the need for this awesome option arrises yet again hence it is the right time to bring it up :)
+ I didn't feel like browsing the forum for too long trying to find a post :p

Nate
03-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Hi Prinny, thanks for the suggestion. This sort of thing is already on the todo list. When time permits and higher priority items are taken care of it will make its way to the top. :) In the meantime, when a gladiator gets loot be sure and sell it if you do not want it. If you forget to sell it, the next time a gladiator receives loot and your vault is full there will be a link you can click above the image of the newly found loot that will expand down to reveal your vault so you can then choose to sell an item from there without having to go to the Blacksmith.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-