PDA

View Full Version : To Blood God, or not to Blood God, that is the question

Cynaidh
02-24-2014, 07:54 AM
If you plan your challenges strategically, you can get into blood gods pretty quickly. But once you get to blood gods, you'd better have all your skills maxed and most of your stats boosted and have pretty good gear...otherwise you'll get destroyed and it would be better to stay in Primus developing your glad for a while longer. (Seraph Zodak had an 85% overall win ratio up til he got to blood gods...now he's somewhere in the 40% range - because he's still not fully developed and got promoted too soon.)

(starting a new thread to not hijack Nate's announcement thread)

I have been debating this myself for a week or so now as i have a couple of glads getting to this point in the game, and I am not sure which I will do.

On one hand you stay out of Blood Gods, your win % will stay better which for a normal gladiator is important if you want to retire him quickly.

On the other hand, soon as your in Blood Gods even if your loosing your going to get some BGP's, now you wont have the ranking to get orange items but you will be able to pick up the BGP purple epics which will be nice to have (especially the weapons) for doing conquests and gauntlet runs to get orange armor.

So I think for a normal slave I'd do everything i could to stay out of Blood Gods if my plan is to retire the gladiator, for a HOL slave getting in there soon as possible would be better.... maybe. :)

Prinny
02-24-2014, 09:13 AM
Just one sentence cyn, 33% winrate requirement.