PDA

View Full Version : Conquests prize turnout

Prinny
02-20-2014, 02:40 PM
Basicly I've spent the past 40 minutes doing a nightmare lvl conquest with Mr Champloo, I finally completed it and got an orange unidentified leg as a reward but it isn't in the blacksmith ready to be identified.

I'll be honest here, I am kinda ticked off about it, not just because an orange leg is one of the pieces I still need but also because I've basicly "wasted" 40 minutes doing the run.

I made a couple of things sure. I did (and still do) have space in my vault, I did click the button to finish up the conquest properly instead of just clicking somewhere else and I am certain I haven't sold it by accident or am looking at the wrong glad.

~Prinny

Nate
02-20-2014, 07:50 PM
The good news is no time was wasted as we'll figure out what happened and make it right. Up until now the only time I've seen an item not placed in a vault is if the vault is full and the player forgets to sell something to make room. I'll take you at your word that this wasn't the case in your situation and look at other reasons that might have happened. Conquests is in Beta so it is expected that bugs might be present.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate
02-20-2014, 09:40 PM
Check your inventory. You are good to go now.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prinny
02-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Thx Nate you made my day!
I've been having a crappy day all day so it really did!^^
Too bad the leg didn't have the stats I would like, but Champloo will wear it anyway! :D

Nate
02-21-2014, 04:21 PM
You're welcome! I hope today is off to a good start! :cool:

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Adoede
03-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Hey Nate,

I just lost an orange armor piece for Seraph Movran too. It was a heavy armor helm. Anything you can do about that too?