PDA

View Full Version : Cant make my A&M rage to win

Ogrerulez
02-20-2014, 09:44 AM
I try everything to make him win more fights but its just keeps losing, rage name is Rabadzija, Can some1 help me with how to run A&M rage what bloodlust and activity to use, since i tryed everything.

Prinny
02-20-2014, 11:31 AM
Run berserk at 8-10 and stack a ton of strength/chi, seems to work for me xD

Mind you that's also the only advice I can really give you, I suck at rages :)

Apoca1ypse
02-20-2014, 03:50 PM
what level are they? if they're below lvl25, run 4/4 berserk. run 6/6 zerk below lvl 40. that's a rough tip, but may help.

Adoede
02-20-2014, 06:47 PM
I think a lot of it has to do with gear. Once you get to blood gods, the rules are different because of the extreme stats from all the legendary gear. Max gearing a Power rage or an offensive war just seems to take longer than most other builds. And they're not as effective while they're gearing up. A speed build is still effective while gearing up. A defensive war is still effective while gearing up. Not so much with my Power Rage or Offensive War. At least that's been my experience so far.

I even have 183 str, 192 agi, 121 pre and 137 chi and still can't get over 43%. Maybe I should just stack str and chi and block rank like Prinny says...but it could also be my crappy weapons (still on regular purples)

Nate
02-20-2014, 07:47 PM
I try everything to make him win more fights but its just keeps losing, rage name is Rabadzija, Can some1 help me with how to run A&M rage what bloodlust and activity to use, since i tryed everything.

A quick peek at the scouting report revealed two serious injuries with one of them being level 2. Fighting injured like that is always going to make winning fights a lot harder on a gladiator.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Ogrerulez
02-21-2014, 05:39 AM
Well Nate that lvl 2 injuries was from fight that happened that day and i heal my glads every time i logg and i do it 5-6 times a days so thats not the problem. But myb its problem with gear . since i all orange gear i get got str/agi / presence and block rank. And btw does block rank do anything for rage glads that use berserk since its for defence???

Adoede
02-21-2014, 07:18 AM
Yes, block rank seems to work with berserk. Take a look at Lord Brutish - 2H rage with +302 block rank. He does pretty well for a 2H glad. All he has is Strength and Chi and block. Good luck!

Narol
02-22-2014, 11:41 AM
I'd say you need more strenght and more Chi, strenght over 200 and Chi over 150 are not unusual in Blood Gods, especially among Rages...