PDA

View Full Version : bug in the fighting math

drpsychedelic
02-01-2014, 07:34 AM
I had to write something after had it happening 3 times in the last 2 days. I have had an opponent down in health in a fight they have magically regain a bunch of it.... with this fight the glad was a war.... but no skill had triggered. I have had it happen against a theatrics and rage fighter as well. This time they went from 550 health to 1064 ....wtf.... Also there really should be a bug button to send a fight for review if it is indeed the program is messing up.

Prinny
02-01-2014, 11:58 AM
Are you certain that the war did not trigger the skill Never Say Die? If you go to blow-by-blow details you can see each hit and search if they used it or not.
As for the rages and theatrics I have no explanation of what might've happened

Alba Kebab
02-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Umm, I dunno if if it's me, but the attached pic is still tiny when I try to look at it in detail, it's unreadable to me.

Nate
02-02-2014, 12:39 AM
Were you in blow-by-blow mode? If not, what happened is the war gladiator triggered Never Say Die and the hit that triggered it wasn't big enough to be a "Bone Crushing Highlight" and wasn't shown. I can't think of a way a rage or theatrics gladiator would gain health. If you see it happen again make sure you are in blow-by-blow mode and copy and paste the entire fight here and I'll take a look.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-