PDA

View Full Version : Nerf to Gauntlet prizes?

Sotc
01-31-2014, 07:50 PM
Was there a silent nerf to Nightmare gauntlet prizes? 7 runs and 7 regular blacksmith purples. Can anyone else confirm this?

CryBabyBedWetters
01-31-2014, 08:39 PM
I've never done nightmare, but I can say I've been doing hard mode once or twice a day and haven't yet found one orange item.

Apoca1ypse
01-31-2014, 09:19 PM
I've done 8 runs all up I think, and I've only received regular blacksmith purples (and 1 unidentified purple in pre gauntlet changes)

Sotc
01-31-2014, 09:48 PM
I think Nate probably synched the prize pool of gauntlet and conquest. So now they are both equally unlikely to produce oranges.

Dainoji
01-31-2014, 09:52 PM
I got a couple oranges, maybe you had bad luck.

Alba Kebab
01-31-2014, 11:41 PM
I've never done nightmare, but I can say I've been doing hard mode once or twice a day and haven't yet found one orange item.

Orange drops not available on hard mode, only nightmare.

CryBabyBedWetters
02-01-2014, 07:08 AM
Orange drops no available on hard mode, only nightmare.

That sucks to know, my characters aren't yet strong enough to do nightmare. :( Is there any other ways to get orange items other than paying cash?

Dainoji
02-01-2014, 07:30 AM
That sucks to know, my characters aren't yet strong enough to do nightmare.

Hover over the different colored spheres on the gauntlet screen to see the possible prizes for each difficulty.

Is there any other ways to get orange items other than paying cash?

The Blacksmith doesn't really sell orange gear for cash. You have to earn/win/find orange gear. There was a thread about how to gear up to oranges about a month ago I think. The short version is run the gauntlet on hard and gear up to purples and then once you can run nightmare, gear up to fabled purples and finally you'll be able to reach the end and start winning oranges. With conquests you have another avenue and can probably be approached the same way. The blood games winner gets an orange item and blood god bracket glads who earn a high enough ranking can use their BGP to buy orange gear at the blacksmith.