PDA

View Full Version : Resting bug on conquests

Prinny
01-25-2014, 05:23 PM
It isn't a severe bug but shoudl still be dealt with I guess.
For several instances now when the timer that appears when you rest your team of gladiators ends not all gladiators were completely healed yet.
This is merely a visual bug as the gladiators do infact heal when the timer ends so it is merely an annoyance :)

As I don't feel like creating a seperate tread for it and I know Nate will read this anyway I would like to make a suggestion.
When the gladiators are fully healed could the resting screen automatically go back to the dungeon screen? Makes the flow of the conquests a bit smoother

Nate
01-29-2014, 09:56 PM
I can't seem to reproduce this behavior. Are you leaving the resting screen and coming back when this happens, or does it happen even if you stay on the resting screen?

Alba Kebab
01-29-2014, 10:21 PM
I've just had another resting bug: while I was resting my party got sent back to the starting map and my progress was lost.

Happened whilst I was off-tab waiting for the rest timer, and the dungeon didn't time-out(2hr on normal difficulty).

This is the first time I've had it happen tho, and I've been running normal difficulty runs almost daily on my newbie glad.

Nate
01-29-2014, 10:30 PM
I've just had another resting bug: while I was resting my party got sent back to the starting map and my progress was lost.

Happened whilst I was off-tab waiting for the rest timer, and the dungeon didn't time-out(2hr on normal difficulty).

This is the first time I've had it happen tho, and I've been running normal difficulty runs almost daily on my newbie glad.

As of about 1 day ago Normal difficulty now has a 30 minute timer, perhaps you ran out of time?

Alba Kebab
01-29-2014, 10:39 PM
Ah, no wonder, lol.

Prinny
01-30-2014, 05:48 AM
I have yet to reproduce it aswell Nate, and no I was watching tv whilst doing conquests so I stayed at the same tab :p

Kreegan
01-30-2014, 07:43 AM
Something similar happens to me from time to time. With a nearly expired healing timer and seemingly nearly healed group members, I can switch to another part of the game (for example, another of my gladiators' conquest) and when I return, the timer would have gained 1-2 extra minutes and some of the nearly healed fighters would have lost half of their health or so.