PDA

View Full Version : Black Market Grand Opening!

Nate
03-30-2011, 01:32 AM
Greetings Pit Masters!

Jimmy the Squid just announced his underground pit fights are up and running and to promote this momentous occasion he is offering awesome prizes to the top three gladiators each day! I can't say for sure what the prizes are, but I did see a very heavily guarded caravan making its way down the back alleys just a few hours ago...

Wanting to give the people of the Great Realm something different Jimmy only keeps track of records for the day and after the 2am PST arena fights he awards the winning gladiators with their prizes and then wipes the slate clean! Jimmy's a "what have you done for me lately" kind of guy and it comes through in his rules. He said for a gladiator's record to be counted his Master must be present, however he's arranged it with the powers that be for any gladiator to be summoned to his pits and has offered the services of his Morticians and Doctors to take care of any injuries or deaths that occur as to not disrupt the Arena or your purse.

Jimmy was hoping to open his shop but unfortunately politics is getting in the way, and while he "takes care of this minor interruption" he wanted it to be known once the shop is open for business anyone who fights in his pits will earn credit towards the items he offers.

Good luck in the pit!

-Nate-