PDA

View Full Version : Light as a feather question

Hadur
12-15-2013, 11:58 AM
My gladiator has only 67 size, will I be able to wear full heavy armor with Light as a feather at lvl 10? I have no idea how much the encumbrance will be reduced to with LaF at 10 and if it is not much then I will not take this skill in favor of other skills. Thanks in advance!

Prinny
12-15-2013, 12:37 PM
None of us know how much the reduction is as it's not a visual effect, getting it if you are planning on wearing full heavy armour with 67 size is something I would advise though :)

Hadur
12-15-2013, 05:19 PM
None of us know how much the reduction is as it's not a visual effect, getting it if you are planning on wearing full heavy armour with 67 size is something I would advise though :)

Thanks you, Prinny. So you think my glad will be able to wear full heavy with good results even though she only has 67 size? If this is true then I will definitely go for that skill. The main reason I decided to make a War was because of the heavy armor.

Prinny
12-16-2013, 10:41 AM
I wouldn't say good as the glad in question only has 67 size, however it should be more than enough :)

Hadur
12-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Thank you again, Prinny. I will try it out and hope for the best. :)

Kreegan
12-18-2013, 10:06 PM
Light as a Feather will not make you incredibly fast even with a big gladiator (80+ basic Size). It partially compensates for the heavy armour penalty but you'll still be far behind all speed Rage/Theatrics builds when it comes to who will make the first few strikes if you're wearing full heavy gear.