PDA

View Full Version : Join the Elite

Seventhunderz
12-14-2013, 05:36 AM
I've been playing about two weeks.
This morning I got the "Join the Elite" bonus special.
I got everything but the Free Epic Item.
Is that something that will only come with a certain level, or is there a contact to let Pit of War know?
Thanks for any help.

Nate
12-14-2013, 06:03 AM
Hi Seventhunderz, my name is Nate, I'm the dev for Pit of War. You should have received the epic item immediately. When you got the special did you have any gladiators in your stable? I noticed your stable only has one level 3 gladiator. If you had no gladiators when you got the special I see in the code where that would result in not getting an item. In any case I'll fix you up soon.

Edit: Check your vault, something shiny is waiting for you! :)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Seventhunderz
12-14-2013, 06:31 AM
It's there now, thanks Nate.

Nate
12-14-2013, 09:21 PM
You are welcome! When you got the special did you have any gladiators in your stable?

Seventhunderz
12-15-2013, 03:10 AM
Yes, I had that one gladiator, he was at level 2.
I had been playing on my wifes, and my offsprings accounts, which they all but abandoned.
I had just made my own account, probably got the special within 30 minutes of registering the account.
Thanks again.

Keochips
02-13-2014, 11:48 AM
Now THIS is how a dev should be! it's refreshing to play a game, where the dev still cares about his game and players =) (unlike my last 1 that all but got abandoned....) Nate, if u don't mind me asking, how long is the join the elites sale on for? i only started 2-3 days ago... but i'm not sure yet if i wanna buy it.... and hope i have sufficient time to think about it before sale ends =P

Nate
02-14-2014, 10:36 AM
Hi Keochips,

Glad to hear you are enjoying the game. :)

I haven't decided exactly how long the special will run, I'd say for another week at least though.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-