PDA

View Full Version : Did not receive my item from the street games.

joshalopagus
12-08-2013, 07:55 AM
I should have received a dagger from the street games. I don't know where it went.

Josh

Dainoji
12-08-2013, 08:30 AM
It's in your vault. Gladiator Stable -> Equipment -> Vault.

joshalopagus
12-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Nope, I checked that. It was never delivered.

Josh

joshalopagus
12-08-2013, 08:41 AM
I got the screen saying your prize will be delivered to your vault. Then when I checked the vault there was nothing there.

Rhinocervs
12-08-2013, 10:40 AM
I got the screen saying your prize will be delivered to your vault. Then when I checked the vault there was nothing there.

The vault being already full could be the problem. I don't know how it works with the Street Games, but normally you have the possibilty to sell an item from your vault for keeping the one you got...

joshalopagus
12-08-2013, 11:51 AM
I had an open slot in my vault and never received the option to sell an item. It just never got delivered.

Nate
12-08-2013, 09:34 PM
When a gladiator wins an item at the street games it is placed in the Stable's vault. If there is no room in the vault the player is given the option to either sell the item they won, or sell an item in their vault to make room. If the player doesn't choose either of these options the item is simply forfeited. I have a record of you wining the item but not selling it or any other items at the time. This means you choose (mistakenly) neither or the above two options and forfeited the item. In the future, when one of your gladiators wins an item be sure to read carefully if your vault is full and take the appropriate action based on what you would like done.

I have manually placed the item into your vault again.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

joshalopagus
12-09-2013, 05:55 AM
Thanks Nate,

Now I know.

Wolf
12-14-2013, 09:03 PM
This is why Pit of War is one of my favorite games! Nate's so close to his players and really works his ass off to make the game better. He also helps people out when they need it^^. Love PoW.

~Wolf