PDA

View Full Version : Noob Questions

Seventhunderz
12-03-2013, 02:47 PM
When viewing an opponent I see their stats as low, bad, good, ...
How many categories are there and is there a given number that is a cross over (example 49 bad/ 50 low)

Yesterday when I signed off I had 16 training points. When I signed in today they were gone. Do I need to use them before logging off?

Thanks for any help.

Dainoji
12-03-2013, 05:50 PM
When viewing an opponent I see their stats as low, bad, good, ...
How many categories are there and is there a given number that is a cross over (example 49 bad/ 50 low)

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread.php?1876-Fight-screen-attributes&highlight=good+godly

Yesterday when I signed off I had 16 training points. When I signed in today they were gone. Do I need to use them before logging off?

Training points get wiped when the server resets which happens right after the Blood Games fights happen. Check the Arena -> Blood Games page to see what time that is for you.

Seventhunderz
12-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Thank you Dainoji.

Seventhunderz
12-04-2013, 03:14 PM
In Newbie FAQ it says more than one account can be opened when your barracks has 5 gladiators.
What is the max number of gladiators for a barracks?

If a second account is opened, do the two accounts have anything at all in common, (such as gold, trophies)?

In the Slave Market and at Black Market Street Games, I can pay 1 trophy to unlock another page.
Is this permanently unlocked?
Are the slaves and prizes better on the second page?

Alba Kebab
12-05-2013, 04:11 AM
max 5 glads in a barrack.
Nothing in common with two accounts. For all intents and purposes, it's a separate stable.

At the slave market the trophy is for refreshing the selection.
At the Street games it's for playing without having enough squids or refreshing the prize selections.
There is no 'second page' option at either location, there is only 'refresh selection on page'.

Seventhunderz
12-07-2013, 06:02 AM
Thanks AK.
If a trophy is used in the Slave Market to refresh, are the next group of slaves usually any better?

Seventhunderz
12-20-2013, 09:04 AM
I've tried three time to use a trophy to refresh the selection in Slave Market and found the next group of gladiators to be no better if not worse than the first group.
So I still need an answer from some with more experience.
If a trophy is used it Slave Market to refresh and bring up a new group of slaves, is the next group EVER better?

Alba Kebab
12-20-2013, 05:07 PM
It may be better, it may be not.
It's simply a re-roll of the dice.