PDA

View Full Version : New Gladiator Suggestions

zbrojovka
11-20-2013, 05:22 PM
I've picked up my 3rd slot and I received this gladiator...

STR 75
INT 78
AGI 67
STA 67
SIZ 68
PRE 62
CHI 69

What type of gladiator would this make? I'm willing to play anything. If something better comes along I'll probably end up selling it.

Any thoughts?

Alba Kebab
11-21-2013, 03:56 AM
Hmm, go for offence, axe/mace maybe.
Class... given his class-specific stats are all pretty similar, any class really.

Pit Lord
11-21-2013, 05:23 AM
The regular axe/mace rage :).

zbrojovka
11-25-2013, 11:18 AM
How about this guy?

Strength
Intellect
Agility
Stamina
Size
Presence
Chi

crow
11-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Blade rage or axe/mace rage would work well this glad. too small and too little stamina to be a war. a blade or exotic theatrics would probably work as well.

Hope this helps.

AlphaMaster
11-27-2013, 08:23 AM
is it cool to make an 84 size gladiator into a snivler theatrics? cuz i totally did lol. my thought process was to negate the snivs health penalty. and he is the best slave ive seen thus far. only one refresh. i imagine he is above par for 980 gold.
Attributes:

Strength
Intellect
Agility
Stamina
Size
Presence
Chi

Nate
11-27-2013, 05:19 PM
is it cool to make an 84 size gladiator into a snivler theatrics?

Yes. There is more to love now! :)

zbrojovka
12-08-2013, 07:11 AM
STR 73
INT 84
AGI 86
STA 60
SIZ 68
PRE 67
CHI 55

OK let's see if I am learning. Here is my analysis of this glad. Siz is too low for a Warrior. Chi/Sta is low for Rage. Pre is ok for Theatrics. His Agi is great and his str is great for a standard slave.

Therefore, this guy should be a theatrics. His str and agi allow him to pick any weapon, but since it's theatrics and they are agi based, blades or exotics should be choosen and he will be a dual wielding speed gladiator.

Looking at the theatrics guide, blades are faster than exotics. So dual wield blades.

According to the guide...

Speed Theatrics
Blades/Feint/Called Shot/Signature Move/Gratuitous Violence/Armor Movement/Strength of the Crowd/Hamstring/Overwhelming Presence/Bloody Spectacle

Race for theatrics seems to be Elaar, Snivler or human.

I am guess Snivler because this is a speed theatrics, I can't expect too many big hits. However I can expect a lot of hits and each hit may cause bleeding. Snivler has an inherent chace to bleed as well. If I was looking to hit hard I would go with Elaar for the big hits. I'm not really sure when to go human because they just have attack power and no penalty.

So...Thank you for making it this far....

Snivler Speed Theatris Dual Wield Blade

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Alba Kebab
12-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Looks ok.

Humans are for the times when you don't want any specific advantages/penalties. If you think the race penalties are going to be bigger than the advantages for your build, maybe consider human.