PDA

View Full Version : Blood Gods Funny

Ogrerulez
11-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Well its funny for me to fight 90% of time with top 10 gladiators, ofc they are in full blood god gear so there is no way to win, i change tactic but there is just no way to win vs them. I win only if i get KO shot. Is there any way to change this since im 62th in blood gods?

riggen
11-07-2013, 12:54 PM
That's how it works for everybody, you will also fight other gladiators. Blood Gods is meant to be pretty hard, you know?

Sotc
11-07-2013, 02:32 PM
It takes a few months to get up to speed; its a matter of having a solid skill build/strat then slowly building up the gear needed to operate it. Nearly everyone (except Cyn's Belhemoth) starts out losing a TON before stabilizing their win/loss so judging your glad's performance on the first few weeks is premature. Besides 32% w/l is pretty darn good starting record; I've had a glad lose her first 20 fights consecutively in Seasons.

Narol
11-08-2013, 01:21 AM
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings,
And never breathe a word about your loss

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Cynaidh
11-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Nearly everyone (except Cyn's Belhemoth) starts out losing a TON before stabilizing their win/loss

One of my few regrets in playing this game was not finishing Belhemoth :)

But i do think your theatrics would have ate him apart Sotc.

And yes I am still lurking out here, just don't have the time to put into the pits right now to attempt a comeback. :)

Apoca1ypse
11-09-2013, 07:46 PM
hehe, nice to see you're still keeping an eye out Cyn :)

Hopefully we'll see you in the pits again soon :)