PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to stop being challenged?

EagleScream
11-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Hi, as the title says I would like to know if there is any way to stop being challenged by other gladiators cause honestly I got this cash kid who's got a stable with about 5 gladitators hating on me and challenging my one gladiator with each and one of them and it kinda feels like he's abusing the challenge&avoid system. So is there any way to put an end to this?

Flash
11-04-2013, 12:53 PM
i know this problem, but there is no way to stop being challenged. try to change your fight strategy. this can help you very much.

Prinny
11-04-2013, 12:54 PM
Sadly there is no way to stop this exept for asking the guy to stop and him being so nice to actually stop.
A second option would be to post his stable and gladiator names on the forum including the brackets/positions they're in and hoping some people feel like being an ass themselves, this won't stop him from challenging you but it could make you feel better :p

EagleScream
11-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Thx for the ideas Prinny. First one I've tried but it didn't work and second I doubt it will make me feel any better, though if anyone in this bracket wishes for a challenge, it's Bracket Maximus and his stable name is Foodforlions. Good luck to anyone that does ;)

CaineDeSoulis
11-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Blind Crusher of Blind Screamers? Try less strat switching as far as i have seen the switch itself takes initiative away from your gladiator.

EagleScream
11-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Yes that's right. Ehm I do not think that is the reason since I've been running this strat I figured since I was lvl 20, worked and still works the same. Or maybe that implies the need of a change in it?