PDA

View Full Version : Target and Tactics

Lord Bane
11-02-2013, 07:26 AM
So basically i just now unlocked some new triggers.

I am on the ground.
Enemie Stunned
Enemie on the ground.

So basically i was thinking since this game seems to follow a certain logic would it be good to attack the legs when someone is on the ground so that they have trouble getting up would that help?
Or maybe the weapon arm hoping to disarm them.

Same with stunned like if he is stunned should you aim for the legs maybe to get him down or weapon to make him lose it would that work.

Kreegan
11-02-2013, 07:44 AM
Attacking the respective limbs not always delivers the desired effect, although there might be some mechanics that give you a higher chance to trigger a particular effect by hitting a particular limb. Your gladiator might get knocked down following a strike on the torso or the hand, disarmed by a hit on the head, or stunned by a hit on the leg. From my experience, being on the ground is a 100% bad thing so aiming for whatever limb will result in weaker and less frequent hits until your fighter gets back up.

Lord Bane
11-02-2013, 08:05 AM
Hmm i see well i hope there is such a mechanic but i guess that would need alot of testing.

Btw knock outs can only be done with hits on the head or do they work the same way like the other stuff also do blunt weapons like maces have a better chance of knockouts cause they kinda should following a bit of logic xD