PDA

View Full Version : I would like advice for my Theatrics Plan.

Lord Bane
11-01-2013, 02:46 AM
So here is the Deal i am new to the game and i started out as Theatrics.

His stats are the following.

75 Str
72 Int
70 Agi
70 Sta
74 Pre
72 Chi
66 Size

My Plan is the Following.

For Skills i want to take those and there is already some progress as shown.

Exo 5/10

Called Shot 4/10

Gratuitous Violence 0/10

Signature Move 0/10

Crowd Pleaser 0/10

Armour Movement 0/10

Strength of the Crowd 0/10

Overwhelming Presence 0/10

K.o 0/10

Bloody Spectacle 0/10.

Now i would like your opinion about the skill setup

I basically want him to be offensive and but i figured some defense would be good so i choose strength of the crowd instead of hamstring because it boosts def and off.

I want to Run Medium Armor and Falcions as Weapons.

For Strategy i will aim at the head this together with called shot if i understood the mechanic right will give me a good chance of knockouts.

Anyway since i don't know all strategie yet all i can say is that i want him to be rather offensive with a bit of defense would like your opinions and advice.

Especially on strength of the crowd vs hamstring.

Narol
11-01-2013, 03:40 AM
Your plan seems good to me, except that Strenght of the Crowd vs Hamstring thing.... Hamstring is really one of the most powerful skills of the game and it's defensive too as it reduces a lot the number of attacks of the opponent.

Another thing, it's strongly recommanded to max out your weapon skill before your raise your other skills, as it really makes a difference in the early stages.

oedi
11-01-2013, 05:01 AM
If you switch crowd pleaser with feint you get the exact same design as Ive made for one of my young glads, but as Narol mentioned hamstring is a better choice at least for your first glad. My reasoning is the same as yours, I planned to make a pure offensive glad and took sotc for the attack part of the buff.

Lord Bane
11-02-2013, 05:27 AM
I see well i will consider hamstring then for now its still a long way to go for this skill anyway.

Btw what is your opinion about the glove weapons.

They have a high speed which would mean more hits to the head so a higher chance for k.o.

Also are they bashing or slashing weapons or both.

Apoca1ypse
11-02-2013, 06:29 AM
cestus' are slashing weapons. they're kinda cool but struggle against heavy armor.

sabers are a great mix of damage and speed for exotic weapons. If you swap to blades, gladius and rapier are awesome. rapier is speed 3.55 (compared to dagger 4.2) so you swing a lot and still have a decent chance of KO.

Aim to win through damage though as KO isnt going to happen every fight.